Pedestrian Accident Lawyer of San Francisco
If you’ve been involved in a pedestrian accident, you know how devastating it can be. You may be faced with expensive medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. A skilled pedestrian accident lawyer can help you get the compensation you deserve. The pedestrian accident lawyers at our firm have years of experience fighting for the rights and protection against negligence that can lead to injury or death. We understand the law and know how to build a strong case on your behalf. Call 510-556-4013 today for a free consultation.
Were you involved in a pedestrian accident? If so, were you zero percent at fault in said pedestrian accident? If so, because of said pedestrian accident, did you suffer a bodily injury or bodily injuries?
If the answers to these three (3) above-mentioned questions are “yes”, HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT, WITHOUT HESITATION, WITHOUT DELAY:
- Immediately call the police by dialing 9-1-1 to report the motor vehicle accident;
- Exchange Driver’s License Information, Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Registration Card Information, and Automobile Insurance Information. [Take a picture of the opposing party’s or opposing parties’ Driver’s License Information, DMV Registration Card Information, and Automobile Insurance Information].
- Take note of the make, model, color, year, and license plate # (including State) of your motor vehicle. Take note of the make(s), mode(s), color(s), year(s), and license plate number(s) (including State(s)) of the opposing party’s or opposing parties’ motor vehicle(s)).
- Take a picture or pictures and/or video or videos of the property damage to your motor vehicle. Take a picture or pictures and/or video or videos of the property damage to the opposing party’s or opposing parties’ motor vehicle(s).
- If there is a witness or if there are witnesses to the motor vehicle accident, take note of that witness’s or those witnesses’ name(s), address(es), telephone number(s), fax number(s), and/or e-mail address(es). Basically, whatever contact information you can procure.
- Check to see if there is a surveillance (video) camera or if there are surveillance (video) cameras in the area that could have potentially captured the motor vehicle accident occurring.
- At the scene of the motor vehicle accident, find out what the at fault party’s or the at fault parties’ respective motor vehicle insurance bodily injury policy limit(s) is or are. However, do not disclose your bodily injury policy limit(s).
- DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH THE OPPOSING PARTY’S OR OPPOSING PARTIES’ AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE CARRIER(S) AT ALL! Only take note of the opposing party’s or opposing parties’ claim # or claim #’s. Anything that you say to the opposing party’s or opposing parties’ automobile insurance carrier will be recorded. Anything that you say to the opposing party’s or opposing parties’ automobile insurance carrier can be used against you later on.
- Visit, seek, and receive the necessary medical services and/or medical treatment that you need for the bodily injury or bodily injuries that you suffered as a result of the motor vehicle accident regularly, consistently, and constantly IMMEDIATELY, RIGHT AWAY, WITHOUT DELAY, WITHOUT HESITATION. YOU HAVE A DUTY TO MITIGATE YOUR DAMAGES, WHETHER YOU HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE OR NOT!
- Immediately, right away, without delay, without hesitation call a pedestrian accident lawyer near you for a free, initial, telephone conversation, for the legal representation, for the legal help, and the legal assistance that you need!
At The Jagroop Law Office, we know how to get you the best possible outcome in your case. We will work hard to get you the compensation you need to cover your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Contact us today for a free consultation. We will review your case and let you know how we can help.
Top-Rated San Francisco Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
If you live in San Francisco, then you know how busy the streets can be. Pedestrians are always at risk of being hit by a car, and the consequences can be serious. If you or a loved one has been injured in a pedestrian accident, then you need an experienced lawyer on your side. At The Jagroop Law Office, our pedestrian accident lawyers have years of experience representing clients in these cases. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Pedestrian accidents can be very serious. In fact, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, each year 4,000 pedestrians are killed and another 64,000 are injured in traffic crashes. Many of these accidents could have been avoided if drivers had been more careful.
When a pedestrian is hit by a car, the injuries can be catastrophic. Broken bones, head injuries, and spinal cord injuries are common. In some cases, the victim may be left with permanent disabilities. If you have been injured in a pedestrian accident, it is important to seek legal help right away.
Speak to a pedestrian accident lawyer in San Francisco about your case. We know what to do to get you the best possible outcome in your case. We will work hard to get you the compensation you need to cover your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Contact The Jagroop Law Office
Pedestrian accidents can be tragic and leave victims with serious injuries. If you have been injured in a pedestrian accident, it is important to speak with an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. The lawyers at our firm are dedicated to helping pedestrians get the compensation they deserve for their injuries. We offer free consultations so please call us today at 510-556-4013 to schedule a consultation.